Seminar language is English.
The VII edition of the seminar is focused on the growing role of media in political processes. Political polarization and citizenship activity are specially targeted for discussion.
International seminar “Political and economic self-constitution” was founded in 2013 by Irina Bondarevskaya, Alessandro De Carlo and Eugen Iordanescu with emphasis on Economic Psychology. Later on thematic coverage of the seminar became more interdisciplinary. Seminar took place in leading universities and research centers in Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine (2013), Sibiu, Romania (2014), Chisinau, Moldova (2015), Kyiv, Ukraine (2016), Corinth, Greece (2017), Olsztyn, Poland (2018).
- CISES s.r.l. & PSIOP, Italy (Prof. Alessandro De Carlo)
- Lucian Blaga University of Sibiu & EPIA, Romania (Prof. Eugen Iordanescu)
- University of Warmia and Mazury in Olsztyn, Poland (Prof. Beata Krzywosz-Rynkiewicz)
- University of the Peloponnese, Greece (Prof. Despina Karakatsani)
- Center for Social Representations Studies, Indonesia (Dr. Risa Permanadeli)
- Moldova State University (Associate Prof., Natalia Cojocaru)
- Institute of Social Sciences, Serbia (Senior Researcher Bojan Todosijevic)
- Mykolas Romeris University, Lithuania (Prof. Vaiva Zuzeviciute)
- University of Pecs, Hungary – Institute of Psychology (Dr. Sara Bigazzi)
- University of Educational Management & Institute for Social and Political Psychology, NAES of Ukraine (Associate Prof. Irina Bondarevskaya)
Psychologists, economists, political scientists, historians are invited to discuss the following topics:
- Media psychology and media education;
- Citizenship activity and citizenship education;
- Migration and diversity;
- Public opinion on political and economic issues;
- Psycho-economic aspects of organizational activities and positive organizational behavior;
- Entrepreneurship psychology and psychology of consumer behavior;
- Political and economic consciousness and socialization;
- Psychology of richness and poverty; money, income and savings attitudes;
- Social representations paradigm for research in political and economic psychology;
- Educational basis of political and economic consciousness development;
- Psychological well-being as a precondition for economic development;
- Role of history and culture in self-constitution of a person;
- Corruption and corruption behavior.
SHORT ARTICLES’ GUIDELINES
Seminar proceedings will be published in English with ISBN.
Short articles guidelines:1200 – 1500 words, please avoid footnotes, figures and bibliography. References should be inserted in the text (surname, year). On the top of articles: authors’ name and surname, scientific degree, title, position, affiliation.
Theoretical study should include: 1) introduction, 2) objectives, 3) results, 4) conclusions.
Empirical study should include: 1) introduction, 2) objectives, 3) method and procedure, 4) results, 5) conclusions. These units should be clearly separated in the text.
Short articles should be sent to email: firstname.lastname@example.org in *.doc, *.docx by April 20th, 2019. Participation fee 30 euros covers seminar proceedings publication.
Irina Bondarevskaya, Associate Professor of Department of Management Psychology, University of Educational Management; Senior Researcher of Department of Mass Communication Psychology and Media Education, Institute for Social and Political Psychology, National Academy of Educational Sciences of Ukraine
Tel. +38 067 714 0886; e-mail: email@example.com
Alessandro De Carlo, Professor at Giustino Fortunato University, Director of the Master Course in Criminology and Forensic Psychology at LUMSA University of Rome, President of the Board of Psychologists of Veneto Region, General Secretary of the Italian National Board of Psychologists, Chief of the Italian EFPA–Europsy N.A.C., Scientific advisor of Cises srl and Psiop.
Tel. +393470859400; e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
VI international seminar: “Political and economic self-constitution: Citizenship activity and education”
V international seminar: “Political and economic self-constitution: Citizenship identity and education”
- Scrovegni Chapel Tour
CISES – VIA VALERIO FLACCO 10 – 35128 PADOVA (PD) – ITALY
Hotel Recommendations and Public Transports Info: